Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I know that I haven't posted in like 4 days, please don't think I relapsed! I have actually been really busy and have trying to get to bed at a decent time because I know consistent sleep and 7 or more hours of sleep helps promote weight loss. So anyway, enough with the excuses. Remember how I told you guys I was going to a friends house for dinner and that we were bringing chicken kabobs to stay with our diet? Well, it worked wonderfully! They had a veggie tray and yummy salads that went right with our diet! So sweet of them! So Friday I made Bryan and I some taco bowls before his softball games. I just seasoned ground turkey just like tacos but then had the meat in a bowl with a few added ingredients like lettuce, tomatoes and Greek yogurt instead of sour cream (seriously, it tastes the same but it has a higher protien content). Any who, I didn't work out on Friday because it was a sauna outside but I was on 5 days without considering cheating so I thought that it would be ok, besides I will a bit sore still from Thursday's workout. After dinner, Bryan and I headed to his softball game where I sat outside in the sauna and Bryan played softball in it.... For over two hours! No need for a work out- I lost enough sweat at the game! Saturday I was sure to be really active. I woke up and visited my old swim teAm that I used to coach last year, The broad bay barracudas! It was a cool morning until like 10:00 when the sun decided to come out. By the time I left I was sweating from everywhere!! Needless to say, I didn't wait too long to get to my parents pool. I stayed in the pool and played with my nieces for like two hours. Needless to say I was pooped and didn't workout for the second day in a row, even though I was really active. And I still hadn't cheated a bit, not one soda, no coffee, no dessert, no nothing. Later that night, bryan and I wend to his aunts house for dinner. This doesn't happen but twice or three times a year so we decided that it would be ok to "cheat" that night. We honestly didn't eat horribly, we just had stuff that we haven't eaten in a while. We had pita chips And edemme hummus (so good) and guacamole with chips. I was full from that! But then we had dinner which was slad and tuna for me and Bryan had steak, tuna and salad. By that time I was done eating.... But then there was dessert which I cant believe I fit in... Somewhere. We also drank alcohol that night too. First time in seven days, I only had two drinks and had a solid buzz, which is pathetic for me as most of you know! I woke up several times during the night and in the early morning with the worst stomach pains and I thought I was going to throw up. Luckily, I didn't but needless to say I was in no mood to eat. Sunday I had go babysit all day for the family I used to nanny for. I tried to drink a v8 but nothing was doing it for me. FinLly, around noon I found my appetite And ate some fruit. That was all I ate all day. I took the kids for ice-cream around 4 and I'll admit I had a Little for myself (bad kristin). The rest of the day I wasnt very good, but I didn't overindulgence myself like the day before. Either way, I never wanted to feel like the way I did on Saturday again. Monday I was good with the no carb high protien diet. And today I plan to stick to an apple and veggie juice in the morning then high fiber, protien and no carbs today. I also plan to work out today, even though the kids keep me active...non stop! Tonight is girls night and we are getting sushi. I plan to only eat two rolls and fill up on edemem and salad so I don't want to eat when we go to the movies. Wish me luck! By the way, someone told me the other day that no matter if I loose the weight or not (not that I'm planning on stopping) that I will still be a beautiful bride. That made me feel reLly great. I also wanted to mention that I went and tried on three dresses on my own the other day. The experience wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm glad I can blame the really big sizes on my boobs not my belly! Anyway... I'll post more details tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment